Unicorn WarBear RPGs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where people can role play and have fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fate stay night RP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sith alchemist

sith alchemist

Fate stay night RP Empty
PostSubject: Fate stay night RP   Fate stay night RP EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:35 am

just seeing if anyone would be intrested
only thing i decree is that king arthur Emiya and gilgamesh are banned
to make things intresting for our servents we can chose anyone who isnt a god from history/mythology to be in the class they fit the most
http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Servant
also before choosing a servent check the site i linked to see if they have already been made
also you can decide genders considering arthur and jack the ripper are both female in this series i dont see why it wouldnt be apropriate to change a persons gender if you so wish
Back to top Go down
CrossRosario
Admin
CrossRosario

Fate stay night RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate stay night RP   Fate stay night RP EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:00 pm

I think it sounds interesting from what i read. Im debating about being Robin Hood but the idea of a caster sounds cool
Back to top Go down
https://unicornwarbear.rpg-board.net
thtoneguy
Admin

Fate stay night RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate stay night RP   Fate stay night RP EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:23 am

like the idea but i must do more research
Back to top Go down
thtoneguy
Admin

Fate stay night RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate stay night RP   Fate stay night RP EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:34 pm

upon further research...
I APPROVE
the only problem is that we have to have a minimum of 7 and can only have 14-15 at maximum
Back to top Go down
sith alchemist

sith alchemist

Fate stay night RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate stay night RP   Fate stay night RP EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:59 am

minimal not sure how to fix but considering this is a small RPing site i figured the mages and severents would both be run by same person
usually with that system when you rp you just put() around the name of which is talking
Back to top Go down
thtoneguy
Admin

Fate stay night RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate stay night RP   Fate stay night RP EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:39 am

never done it like that before..
i guess if more wanted to join later they could just get together with someone already in and arrange for either the master or servant role.

can we just act like fate/extra never happened? it just confuses the hell out of the story line
Back to top Go down
CrossRosario
Admin
CrossRosario

Fate stay night RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate stay night RP   Fate stay night RP EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:32 pm

we could........ but i dont know. it might confuse some people who have seen it before. besides we can take the story line from a few years after
Back to top Go down
https://unicornwarbear.rpg-board.net
thtoneguy
Admin

Fate stay night RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate stay night RP   Fate stay night RP EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:37 pm

CrossRosario wrote:
we could........ but i dont know. it might confuse some people who have seen it before. besides we can take the story line from a few years after
extra is an alternate timeline
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fate stay night RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate stay night RP   Fate stay night RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Fate stay night RP
Page 1 of 1