Unicorn WarBear RPGs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where people can role play and have fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The University of Dean-Mon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thtoneguy
Admin

The University of Dean-Mon Empty
PostSubject: The University of Dean-Mon   The University of Dean-Mon EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:56 am

i think ill take the setting of illuminati university or IOU as the setting here. think of the wierdest possible thing you can and it can and prolly will occur here
Back to top Go down
CrossRosario
Admin
CrossRosario

PostSubject: Re: The University of Dean-Mon   The University of Dean-Mon EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:41 am

What did you have in mind? We could have a catastrophe of all brownies being gone. That's my idea because i'm craving them.
Back to top Go down
https://unicornwarbear.rpg-board.net
thtoneguy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The University of Dean-Mon   The University of Dean-Mon EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:41 pm

its based off an actual rpg but i took away all the rules on character creation the only real thing is the setting being a college campus of weird things
Back to top Go down
Medic Flame

PostSubject: Re: The University of Dean-Mon   The University of Dean-Mon EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:44 pm

are black oles still only allowed on pizza?
Back to top Go down
CrossRosario
Admin
CrossRosario

PostSubject: Re: The University of Dean-Mon   The University of Dean-Mon EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:39 am

*In the dept. of Weird and Culinary Studies.......*

*loud explosion*
DAMNIT! How can I not get my exploding brownies right. Too much I guess. Oh well. *A young girl walks out of the lab acting as if nothing happened.* Oh well. I might as well get to finishing my plan for world domination-- I mean um, getting the bake sale a go go. *she giggles and ran down the hall to meet up with some pals. Right now, was ancient history and today was the day she would finally get to see a mummy. And use for world domination.* *thinks* if i can get that mummy to get his warriors to come to life, the world shall be mine!! MWHAHA!!
Back to top Go down
thtoneguy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The University of Dean-Mon   The University of Dean-Mon EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:07 pm

The archdean sat in his office flicking a pen. He was bored. Not just bored that special kind of bored that just make you want to destroy planets... Well while he couldn't do that he could ruin plans. He smiled as he got on the PA "no classes we are going on a field trip to earth for an undisclosed amount of time. In other words WARP SPEED" he braced himself as the school was propelled through time and space smiling all the while.
Back to top Go down
CrossRosario
Admin
CrossRosario

PostSubject: Re: The University of Dean-Mon   The University of Dean-Mon EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:35 pm

WHAT!? Oh great. I wanted to see a mummy. *sighs and walks to the archdean's office and slams the door open* What in the hell do you think you can do that?! Some of us were planning on seeing a mummy if you ask me. *she grabs the archdean by the shirt* You better change something fast or I will put a throwdown and hope I don't kill you
Back to top Go down
thtoneguy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The University of Dean-Mon   The University of Dean-Mon EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:08 am

umm if you read the student handbook you'd know that im immortal however feel free to join one of the other staffs' plans of pranking me for the blood feud they have on me.
Back to top Go down
CrossRosario
Admin
CrossRosario

PostSubject: Re: The University of Dean-Mon   The University of Dean-Mon EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:44 am

That's right. Crap. Besides you're good looking too. Anyway. What gives you a right to do that. I know your in charge but some of us were going to have a great day. *sighs and looks at the floor* It was going to be awesome
Back to top Go down
Medic Flame

PostSubject: Re: The University of Dean-Mon   The University of Dean-Mon EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:38 pm

*Harry Oak Burst through the door" gah im glad I put him in mute. Oh dean- and one hot lady Wink. Have you changed your mind on my project?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The University of Dean-Mon   The University of Dean-Mon Empty

Back to top Go down

The University of Dean-Mon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unicorn WarBear RPGs :: CATEGORIES :: School-
Jump to: